Liesel is 7 months
Our little Liesel is not so little anymore. She won't eat baby food (but who can really blame her right) she seems to be thriving on breast milk so who knows. Her first tooth just broke through two days ago. It seemed like such a little thing for all the drooling and fussiness we have been dealing with for the past two months.
When Liesel wakes up from her naps Drew likes to go in and read to her before I come pick her up so I caught him in the act today. He was reading her the childrens version of the scriptures and was definitely getting into it. You can tell from the picture Liesel was enjoying it too.
Princess Belle
Our little princess Anna got into my make-up found some foundation and generously applied it to her lips. This is the fabulous result. Once it dried she quickly wanted it off. Later I found she had not put the lid back on the bottle tight and it had spilled all over in my bathroom drawer. Oh well it was worth it for this picture.
Last Day of Preschool
Last Thursday was Drew's final day of preschool. I told him to dress nice because I was going to be taking pictures and this is the outfit he appeared in. I couldn't bring myself to tell him to change so this is what we get.
One of Drew's cute little friends, Autumn
Ms. Barb and Drew
Memorial Day Festivities
Randy got Memorial Day off so we planned a full day of fun. First we headed over to Grosse Ile so Drew and Randy could run in a 1 mile run and so I could run a 8K. Drew did amazing. Ever kid that ran got a medal which made him so proud. He ran the whole thing with Randy with a time of 9 mintues 14 sec!
Happy Birthday Randy!
We celebrated Randy's birthday this last weekend. Thanks to some great friends we were able to go out to dinner without kids. There is no better gift. We love you Randy!



3 comments:
I LOVE all of the pictures! I can't believe that your little baby is already 7 months old. You have the cutest kids around, and they look like they keep you laughing!
Jenny,
Eirik and I were looking at your blog today and when Eirik saw Drew in his orange and white striped socks he said, "Mom, I wish I had a pair of those cool socks. Then I could look like Penny from "Bolt"." I told him he was right, Drew is pretty cool.
I love all your pictures and I can't believe Liesel is already 7 months old!! How is that possible!!
I'm sorry I've been such a crummy VT lately. REally sorry..
Mel
I heard about you grandma passing and wanted you to know we love you and have your family in our prayers. We sure miss you, will you be in town for the funeral?
Post a Comment