Beautiful Idaho
My sweet grandma passed away in June so we fly back to Idaho to be with family for 3 weeks. It was so wonderful being in that beautiful Valley this time of year. I almost want to live there again until I remember the winters. So we were able to celebrate the 4th of July with Grandma and Grandpa Pehrson. We couldn't wait till dark to light the fireworks but the kids didn't seem to care. They loved it anyway.
When we would light the poppers Anna would resume this position behind Grandpa.


Anna burnt her finger and had to have an ice cube to ease the pain.
I hate to brag but look at the size of this rainbow I caught with dad on the Teton river. It was 21 inches long and took me 15 minutes to reel him in. Dad kept telling me the old lines that just made me laugh like "Don't horse him" and "Let em run" These are some of my favorite times in in my life....fishing with the best fly fisherman in the world.

Our dear neighbor let us take his 4-wheeler for a ride. Drew even got to drive it by himself.

When we would light the poppers Anna would resume this position behind Grandpa.

Anna burnt her finger and had to have an ice cube to ease the pain.
I hate to brag but look at the size of this rainbow I caught with dad on the Teton river. It was 21 inches long and took me 15 minutes to reel him in. Dad kept telling me the old lines that just made me laugh like "Don't horse him" and "Let em run" These are some of my favorite times in in my life....fishing with the best fly fisherman in the world.
Our dear neighbor let us take his 4-wheeler for a ride. Drew even got to drive it by himself.


Mom and Liesel at the 4th of July Parade in Victor.






5 comments:
I was so happy to see you again and get to spend a little more time with you!
Looks like you guys had such a great time in Idaho! I love it up there and want to go back really badly. Aughh... the good ol' lodge cleaning and dancing with broom days!
Glad you had a good time in Idaho. It was so fun to see you even if it was only for a few minutes at church.
That's a nice looking fish!
Wow, Jen, what a fish! You always were the better fisherwoman out of the two of us. I love Liesel's little smirk under her hat at the parade. It looks like you guys had a ton of fun.
It looks like you had so much fun. I love when you write "dear" in your blog because it totally reminds me of your sweet mom. It was so good to see you and I wish I could see you all of the time.
Post a Comment