MOA 5K Race
Today my dear friend Katie and I ran in a 5K race sponsered by the Michigan Osteopathic Association. It was a pretty small race (not a lot of runners therefore explaining why I won a medal) but it was just fun to run. I have a bit of Forest Gump in me I guess.



4 comments:
I know why you won the medal... because you are a machine and you probably made your friend run against her will :-) I wish I could have run it with you.
Jenny, you would have won if there were a million runners! Have you found the address of that other guy so we can take him down. Wait. . . he'd outrun me. Such a fun time, thanks!
Way to go Jen! I have started running again, too bad you don't live closer to run with me! I need someone to go with.
I'm impressed Jenny. Go Jenny go. You know like Forest. Anyway, I haven't checked out your blog for awhile. I can't believe how time flies and how big your kids are. Whoever thought that you and Randy would make such cute kids:) By the way, we are expected number three!
Post a Comment