Drew is 5!
Drew turned 5 the end of April and he wanted a Diego Birthday party theme. So I made the cake and we invited 10 friends over and made bird feeders, rescued mixed-up animals and had a pinata. Drew is so proud to be five and starting Kindergarden this fall. He is such an amazing boy and teaches me something new each day. His heart is so tender and full of love. We are so blessed to have him in our family. Happy Birthday Drew Man.




The softer side of Vader.





3 comments:
I love all of your news posts and the cute pictures of your kids! It was so fun to see all of you when you were in Utah! I wish that we lived closer.
I love the softer side of vadar pic. Happy Birthday Drew!
Cute, cute pictures. Love the cake you made and Drew running that whole race with Randy, that is a big deal!! I am sorry we missed you when you came, I hope we get to see you next time. You are getting to the finish line with residency, yeah for you! However, I am so glad you are enjoying the ride, that is important. Have a great day!
Post a Comment