Thursday, March 12, 2009

A few cute pictures








8 comments:

Carr Family said...

Cute, cute Kids Jen!! And I love Drew's going to bed outfit. ;) He's a crack up. I'm bet he keeps you laughing!

Heidi said...

Those are indeed some cute pictures. Leisel is getting big! I hate to wish away the new baby days, but I can't wait until Kate is bigger and laughing and smiling. They are so much fun starting at about 4 months old.

robertsfamof5 said...

those are really cute pictures. I like your hair...still growing it out?

Syd said...

Your kids are so cute Jenny. I love that one of Leisel with the gorgeous big eyes. So fun. And I like your new background, very cute.

ashlee said...

Leisel looks way older than 3 months. She is so alert. What a cutie.

Erin said...

Those pictures are so cute! Every one of this is adorable. Pretty little girls, and I loved that pic of Drew with his arms up high excited about something. :)

Tami said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how big your youngest is getting. Jenny, you are such a cute Mom. Looks like you guys are having fun!

A said...

You guys are SO cute! I'm glad we were able to play when you were in town and wished you lived here. We'd have so much fun! Dave keeps asking me about his new buddy Drew and when he will come visit again, he had so much fun, as did all of us. Hope all is well back there in that mid-west place and take care of those adorable kids (and randy of course)!