First of all, I think it's high time the jammies Drew is sporting in the first picture be donated to a greater cause! Also, Leisel's eyes are so pretty in these pictures. I love the snuggle baby right out of the bath. I can't believe how big Anna is getting. Her legs look so long in the picture of her in the yellow dress. I miss you guys!
So cute! I love the picture of Liesel in her towel. And I love that last picture of Anna. She is so cute! Drew is such a big boy - he has the cutest personality. :)
5 comments:
I can't believe how blond Anna's hair is. She reminds me a lot of you!
First of all, I think it's high time the jammies Drew is sporting in the first picture be donated to a greater cause! Also, Leisel's eyes are so pretty in these pictures. I love the snuggle baby right out of the bath. I can't believe how big Anna is getting. Her legs look so long in the picture of her in the yellow dress. I miss you guys!
Cute pictures Jenny. Can't beleive how strong she is, holding that head up already!
So cute! I love the picture of Liesel in her towel. And I love that last picture of Anna. She is so cute! Drew is such a big boy - he has the cutest personality. :)
I loved all the pictures! Leisel's hair looks so red next to Anna's! It is fun to see how much fun Drew and Anna have together! What great buddies!
Post a Comment