Friday, November 7, 2008

We Love Papa and Grandma


We loved having Papa and Grandma come visit. We are all sad to see them go home. We love them very much and are so thankful for their love, support and generosity. Come back soon.






4 comments:

Sheen said...

You have wonderful parents and the cutest kids!

Heidi said...

You have been a busy momma! You look fabulous for having such a new baby. I sympathze with you having your parents go home. After Jake was born I cried every night my mom would leave, even though I knew she was coming back the next day. It's just such a comfort to have your parents around no matter how old you are : )

Rachel said...

So I was thinking that this might be the last day you have in your twenties. I may be wrong, but if not I hope you party tonight. Once you turn 30 you are officially an adult, so they say. Anyway, your pics are adorable. Leisel is beautiful and you look amazing. And what an awesome field trip to go on. Caden got to walk around a dead botanical garden last week. Not his cup of tea. Well, I hope all is well and that you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow!

Rachel said...

I meant Liesel. Don't you hate it when people can't spell the name right, especially right after they looked at it on your blog:)