Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thank Heaven for a Little Girl

Has it already been a month? I can hardly believe it. Life seems like a whirlwind. I thought I better post these pictures of Liesel before she gets much bigger. She seems to be changing every day and interacting with us more. She definitely is a Balmforth.











She inherited those toes from her daddy. My big toe definitely can't do that!

9 comments:

robertsfamof5 said...

Look at that dark hair. Cute pictures!

Amy said...

She is so beautiful! What a sweet brother Drew is. It looks like she's fitting right into your family. I'm excited to meet her whenever that is!

Justin said...

What a beautiful little girl. It is so fun to see all the pictures. They sure do change fast. Enjoy!

Heidi said...

I'm amazed at all the dark hair too! Those are precious pictures, kudos to whoever took them. I sure do miss ya!

Suzy Q. Briggs said...

She is adorable. I love the one with her and Randy, it looks like she studing with him.

Thanks so much for taking such good care of my little Ellie. It was really sweet of you to let her stay. Thanks again.

Susan said...

Your children are adorable! Congrats on the new baby, she's beautiful!

Cowleys said...

She is beautiful! Congrats!! Need your current address so we can send you out a Christmas card.. Your family is Darling!!

Tami said...

Liesel is adorable!!! Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. I haven't checked your blog since she was born. I love all of your cute pictures! Looks like you guys have been having fun! I have 8 weeks left and I can't wait to be done being prego!

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is so perfect! I just love her so much! I look forward to ANYTIME I get to "cuddle" her!
I really love the pictures...especially the one of her sleeping on your chest, Jenny!
See you for our workout tomorrow!