Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lovin' the Black Jacket

Grandma Pehrson bought Anna this black jacket last winter and I could hardly wait for the fall weather to get here so she could wear it. Sometimes I think they make kids clothes more for the parents enjoyment.




6 comments:

Rachel said...

Very cute!!

Melody said...

She is so cute!

Heidi said...

What a snappy little dresser! I think kids clothes are totally for the mom's enjoyment, because Jake would wear the same grubby t-shirt and track pants everyday if he could. If he has to wear levi's he asks where we are going, because he hates getting dressed up.

Lindsay said...

I love that coat! Anna looks so stinkin' cute! How are you all doing? Have you had that baby yet? I am guessing that you have. I hope that you are all doing well!

Carr Family said...

She looks so cute!!

Amy said...

I love how her little tummy pokes out! She is very chic.