Friday, October 24, 2008

Liesel Kay Balmforth

Our sweet Liesel arrived on Tuesday, Oct. 21 at 8:30 a.m. She was 8 lbs 2 oz. and 20 inches long. The doctor decided to take her a week early. She has tons of black hair and has such a content personality. I'm feeling good and love having my mom here to spoil Drew and Anna until I can resume the role of full-time mom. Drew and Anna love their new little sister. Drew loves to sing her songs and Anna likes to pet her head. We feel so blessed to have three beautiful children even though we are outnumbered now.









13 comments:

robertsfamof5 said...

That is awesome! I have been checking your blog a lot lately to see if you had her yet. How do you pronounce her name??? She is beautiful and you look great!

Lindsay said...

Congrats Jen. She is so beautiful and you look great! How exciting to have another wonderful addition to your family.

Tara said...

Congratulations on the baby. She is adorable.

Pehrson Family said...

Hip, Hip, Horray! Baby Weesel is here!!! She couldn't have come to a nicer family. We love you all! Congrats!

Rachel said...

Congratulations!!! She is so precious. You look awesome. Those pictures made me homesick for you. I'll have to give you a call soon.

Heidi said...

I've been checking your blog everyday for pictures of that new baby!! Liesel is a pretty name. I have a gift for you, and will hopefully get it sent sooner than later. Congrats! I'm happy you are both well and at home being taken care of by your sweet mom.

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

she is so beautiful and I absolutely love her name. Congratulations!!

Amy said...

Oh Jen! She is SO perfect! And you look GREAT. Drew and Anna look so sweet with little Liesel. Thanks for the pictures. Jack loves looking at his new cousin.

Honeycombs said...

So you are one of those moms that look fantastic in the pictures at the hospital. You are awesome and she is so cute. Congratulations!

Carr Family said...

Congrats on another beautiful perfect baby. You look great in your pictures at the hospital. Why is it that everyone has cute "hospital pictures" but me. I'll have to try to work on that. :) So you'll have to tell me the secret of having a smaller baby this time. 8 lbs sounds better than my 9 lb babies. :)

Raquel said...

Jenny,
I just found you.
What a darling family you guys have home grown.
Congratulations on #3.

Justin said...

Randy & Jenny:

Congrats! She is darling. Glad to hear you are both doing well. We hope you enjoy her and all continues to go well for you two.

Uncle Chris & Aunt Justin & Family

Anonymous said...

Wow,you have the best looking hair I've ever seen in a after labor shot! I love the braid, and of cource, you look like you had it styled again the next day (or so).
Also, thanks for letting me come to the hospital and hold her. It was the best thing I'd done in months!