First Day of Preschool
Drew started preschool on Sept. 24th. These are some pictures of his first day. He wanted to make sure that everybody missed him while he was gone. When he got home he kept asking what Anna said when he was gone and if she cried. I told him he didn't have to go to preschool if he didn't want to and he said "Mom, I know you miss me but I really like my school." So I guess we will stick with it even if I have to get three kids out the door by 8:15 am.
.jpg)
.jpg)



3 comments:
Ha ha, I love that kids are so sure that they are the center of the universe. Drew is so awesome!
Drew looks like such a little man. Sounds like he is loving school. I wish we had to be out the door at 8:15. I have to be out the door by 7:40 for Bri's preschool which starts at 8:00. Oh well, it's a great deal and she loves it. Don't tell anyone but I usually don't even brush my teeth before I go. Don't worry I come home and brush them. :)
Drew looks so grown up in these pictures. I love the one of Anna in the corner. She reminds me of a picture of you on a particular Easter morning with your messy blond hair. Hooray for big boy Drew!
Post a Comment