Hey Jenny. What a cute little family you have! Your kids are so adorable!
Cute pics! I can't believe how big both of your kids are getting! They are adorable. Your blog looks great. Nice job running the 5K! You are awesome!
That totally threw me off. I didn't think at first that it was a fake pack n play. I thought holy crap! She can't be that big! She is a cutie
Come on Jenny, I know that we are still in residency but don't you think you can afford a little bit bigger bed:) Love it!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hey Jenny. What a cute little family you have! Your kids are so adorable!
Cute pics! I can't believe how big both of your kids are getting! They are adorable. Your blog looks great. Nice job running the 5K! You are awesome!
That totally threw me off. I didn't think at first that it was a fake pack n play. I thought holy crap! She can't be that big! She is a cutie
Come on Jenny, I know that we are still in residency but don't you think you can afford a little bit bigger bed:) Love it!!
Post a Comment