We went to the annual 4th of July parade in Wyandotte, MI and the kids loved the horses, police officers and candy.



All the festivities can get a bit tiring so Anna slipped in a quick nap on our way from the parade to the Bishop's house for swimming, food and fireworks!



By the time it got dark at 10pm and the fireworks began both kids were asleep in my lap and missed them all. The next day Drew had a fever and complained about his throat hurting and sure enough he had Strep-throat. : (



By the time it got dark at 10pm and the fireworks began both kids were asleep in my lap and missed them all. The next day Drew had a fever and complained about his throat hurting and sure enough he had Strep-throat. : (



2 comments:
You got some great pictures of your family!!! I love that picture of Abram and Drew in the pool!! I'll have to get a copy of that one! You guys did a great job on your blog!!
You don't even look pregnant is that top picture. I'm thinking you need to post a pregnant picture for all of us bloggers. :) I'll show you mine if you show me yours...well I'm not pregnant, but I'd still want to see yours. Your kids are so darling Jen. I can't believe it has been 3 years since we've lived in MO. We'll have to meet up in UT sometime when we're both in town. Oh and I saw that Allison tagged you on her blog. I'm just putting a little pressure on you that I think you should do it. I would love to here your answers!! Come on, everyone is doing it. :)
Post a Comment