As most of you know we are expecting a third addition to our family on Oct. 31. We are so excited and the kids can't wait to give the baby big hugs and kisses. Every morning when I take my vitamins Anna says "that for baby in tummy mama?" It is so cute. This picture was taken at 11 weeks and today I'm 24 weeks. At the official ultrasound two weeks ago the baby was breech and sitting on it's legs so they were unable to tell if it is a boy or girl but next month at my appointment the Dr. said he would try again. Either way we couldn't be happier.



13 comments:
Yeah!!!! I'm so excited that you are a fellow blogger. I'm pretty sure that you weren't talking about me when you said friends were pressuring you right:) Cute blog by the way
Hey guys! Thanks for sending your blog to me. How exciting that you're expecting once again. Anna & Drew are cuties, & you two aren't so bad looking yourselves! ;) Will we see you in Idaho this summer? Lots of love from Teton Valley! Karen
Hi! Congrats on your pregnancy! I hope that you have been feeling well. I can't wait to hear if you are having a boy or a girl!
I am so glad that you have a blog now! We have had a lot of fun with our blog. It has been a great way for us to keep in touch with our family and friends. Our blog is, atsmithfam.blogspot.com.
Your family is so cute. I can't believe how fast Anna is growing up! Thanks for saying hi. Tami
Hey guys how are you? The summer is going by so fast. The kids are gettting so big. The bigger they get the cuter they get.
Love Ted and Ra
What a cute family! Good job being tech savvy, Jenny! We love you!
I'm so glad that we can keep up to date on what's going on with each other! You have the cutest family and I can't wait to find out if you are having another little boy or another little girl. Love ya!
Lins
Congratulations! I've been thinking about you lately. Are you going to Idaho anytime this summer? I need to see you.
well you beat us to the punch again! maybe when we get around to actually getting pregnant we'll surprise everyone with twins and pass you up! Jen you look beautiful as always, will you be traveling this way anytime soon?
Did I know you were pregnant?!? Probably but I have this memory issue, so when I hear things I think it's the first time. But congrats anyways...even if I already told you that. :) I'm crossing my fingers that your little baby uncrosses his/her legs for you!!
Hey Jensy,
Just thinking about you. And just so that you can stop wondering, you're having a girl. I can feel it . . . and I'm all the way over here in Provo! If I happen to be wrong, maybe your just having a boy with a very strong feminine presence. Love you!
HELLO, so I feel like a stalker when I find people going on other people's blogs, but I FOUND YOU.
Your family is soooo cute and congrates on baby #3. I can't believe that everyone your age is having as many kids as I have. You are all awesome.
Glad you joined the blogging world so I can catch-up.
Jamie (O'Brien) Combs
Congratulations! How exciting....
Ben says better you guys than us! We should have tried again before Heber turned 3 (Terrible twos were a dream compared to this!).
Congrats on the baby. Randy has not changed a bit from the years way back when I knew him better. Your kids are adorable. Hopefully you get to find out what it is at the next appointment.
Post a Comment