Happy Birthday Anna !!!
For Anna’s 4th birthday I found this Little Tikes old Frig at a garage sale for $2 and decided to give it a makeover with some sweet pink spray paint. She loves it. Anna is our little princess. She would wear a dress everyday if I let her and lately after I take her hair out at night I will find her standing in front of the mirror combing her hair and singing a song. She is so cute. She wanted a mermaid cake so this was the best I could do. She had to give all her little friends that came to her party a hug. After the friends left she got to do one of her most favorite past times….a tea party with Drew, Liesel and any other random doll or stuffed animal.
One size fits all. except for my size : )
Enjoying a few last warm days of summer at a nearby metro park beach. We will definitely go back more next summer. It was perfect for the kids.
Drew’s first day of first grade was great. He acts like he is an old pro at the whole school thing. He is such a nice boy and loves to be big. The layering with his shirts was all his idea. He said it would make the girls go crazy : ) Just to see how much he has grown in a year here is a picture of his first day of kindergarten last year. Anna struggles with the bedhair monster.



2 comments:
So cute Jen. You are so creative. I love the pink fridge and I LOVE the mermaid cak! Drew is hilarious. That comment about making the girls go crazy is great!
I think it's great that you are teaching your children to be accepting of people with disabilities. An armless mermaid is still a mermaid.
Post a Comment