Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Drew's First Day of Kindergarten
The weather was gray and wet but that didn't seem to put a damper on Drew's excitement to go to school. I put him on the bus and waved good-bye to my big boy. He loved everything about school. When he got home he asked if he could please go back again tomorrow and being the nice mom that I am I said "You sure can!"


He was so excited the night before that he set his clothes out after I had already tucked him into bed...he snuck out of bed and this is what I found when I went to check on him before going to bed. Notice he even thought to accessorize with the watch.
Anna was attacked by the fluffy hair monster in the night.

The Long Awaited "Tar"
Or guitar to everyone else. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Pehrson for the great gift. I just wish it had a volume button. Oh well it is worth it to just hear the crazy songs he makes up and sings to. Following in his grandpa's footstep.
The next "Drew Dylan"
Sometimes Anna joins in on the harmonica for a lively performance.

Notice the tongue comes out when the chords get tricky.

Happy 3rd Birthday Anna Belle

We promised her if she learned to pedal on her tricycle we would get her a princess bike for her birthday. She did it and here she is cruising around on her new bike.


Anna wanted a princess party and so the only way Drew could come is if he dressed up like a Knight so here he is protecting the princess.
Liesel loved all the party festivities and actually started to crawl the day of the party. She was chasing after all the balloons on the ground.



6 comments:

Lindsay said...

You have such cute kids! I can't believe how big they are getting. I love how Drew set out his clothes for school. That is something that Max totally does. Hilarious!

Kari Ann said...

man it's crazy how fast kids grow up!! How fun!

robertsfamof5 said...

I love it all. I really love your new family photo!!!!!

Amy said...

Oh wow! I was laughing so hard at so many of these pictures. That's so cute how Drew set out his clothes, accessories and all! Your new family picture is great. You guys look so happy. What a cute, cute family. Anna's hair just cracks me up. She looks a lot like her mommy. And, you have a very cute swimming suit, by the way. I miss you all!

Tami said...

Great pics! Looks like you guys have been having fun! It is amazing how fast our kids are growing up isn't it?

Erin said...

That was adorable how Drew set out all his clothes. He was so excited - how cute! The guitar pictures were great - especially sticking out the tongue when he was trying to concentrate. :) That was cute that you had him dress up like a knight for Anna's princess birthday party. Her birthday party was adorable! What a cool cake! You are a fun mom. :)