Happy Holidays
We had a great holiday here in Michigan. It was our first Christmas with just our little family and although we missed family it was nice to just relax at home and stay in our pj's all day.

Liesel has started to smile and it is so cute.




Anna loves to wear dresses every day and do her hair with pretty bows and clips. She is such a girly girl.
Drew and his new big boy bike. He rode it on Christmas but because his feet don't touch the ground he gets a little scared. But by this summer I'm sure he will have grown another couple of inches so it will be just right.
Anna wrapping up one of her many babies. She is just a good mommy. She says when she grows up she want so be a Princess and a Mommy.
Anna sporting her new Christmas socks.
Drew rocking in Anna's new rocking chair she got from Santa. My cute kids and I wearing our aprons getting ready to cook Christmas Eve dinner. I have never owned an apron so this is my Christmas gift from the kids. I love it because they picked it out all by themselves. Although it was hard for Drew to keep it a secret for more than a day.


My dear friend Katie and I making Christmas cookies. She actually gave me this Christmas apron as a gift so now I have two awesome aprons.Balmforth Nativity Reenactment & Anna Singing Lullabies to her baby's





6 comments:
Liesel has sure changed! She is a cutie and definatley a balmforth. Can't wait till the weather gets better, so we can see you again!
Loved the pics. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I made peanut butter blossums this year. They totally reminded me of you.
This was our first Christmas at home too! and I loved it! The boys were so content just playing with their new trains all day long. However I didn't cook any meals - except breakfast. I think we had cereal for Christmas dinner. I love your cute little family!
I love all of the pictures Jen. You have cutest little family and I love Drew's big smile in all of the pictures! I can't believe how big our kids are getting. I hope that we will get to see you sometime soon.
Liesel is so cute and little. I loved the picture of you cooking. It made me miss you because of the way you were standing. It is still just the same and I was just waiting for you to turn around with a big smile and say something funny. Wish you lived closer so we could do this crazy 3 kid thing together.
JENNY! I just saw your blog on Angie's.....I really need to put it on mine! I feel like I haven't seen you forever! I CANNOT BELIEVE how grown up your kids look!!! Oh man are they the super cutest too!! Liesel is a DOLLY!!! Anna is still the cutest lil lady on the block and I miss seeing her in church. Drew seems super tall and just as handsome as ever! You look gorgeous of course and I am glad to see you are all doing well. I sure miss you guys! You have an incredibly darling and amazing family!
Post a Comment