Thursday, August 14, 2008

Family Camping and Biking Outings

We finally got our bikes working in the last month and we have really enjoyed going on bike rides at the local metro parks. We even went camping with our church and it turned out to be a lot more fun than I was anticipating (because of the smores and air mattress). Although after this next child is born I think we are going to have a mom and dad tent and a kid's tent : )

Drew got something in his eye right before we were about to leave on our bike ride which turned into quite the drama scene but luckily there was a doctor close by.

Thanks Grandpa Balmforth and Raw for the bike carrier. Anna and her baby dolls love riding in it.

A camp out wouldn't be complete without a Jedi Knight sword fight. It was the highlight for Drew. The smores were the highlight for me.



3 comments:

Erin said...

How cute. I love all the pictures. Too funny about Drew's drama with something in his eye. :) And the fact that Anna likes to have all her dolls in the bike with her. :) That was a fun campout. I agree, the smores were good, and the company was awesome. :)

Anonymous said...

I like the idea of the mom/dad tent and a kids tent! Of cource, we almost need two kids tents!

Cowleys said...

Hey Randy & Jenny,

Dayce and I have been looking through blogs tonight now that I am home. Your kids are getting big and looking cute. Too bad I can't say the same about you, Randy!! Just kidding man. When I get more of a chance I'll give you more of a deposition as to what has been happening to us. You can also visit our blog site to. www.thecowleyfamily.blogspot.com

Love ya guys,

brad, dayce and family